Monday, September 24, 2012

Scorned



This is my first attempt at a video story, and probably not my last. I wanted to feature Tegan's Pallet Bed from Cheeky Pea.  The video was a learning process as I went, I had to stop, go to some youtube tutorials and learn how to splice, fade, add music...blah blah.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. I hope to get better as I go, so much I can do on this editing program.  There are a couple of goofs/bloopers where I accidentally scrolled over something and the name appeared on my screen as I video taped.  I'll have to learn how to turn off all that in SL.

Tegan's Pallet Bed by Cheeky Pea. The bed comes in adult and PG versions. 

Special thanks to Charisma Jonesford and Dani Riaxik for making my first video. 

Direct link to video to see it in right aspect ratio HERE.  

1 comment:

  1. " I'll have to learn how to turn off all that in SL."

    Control Alt F1 to turn off the UI
    Shift Alt H to hide HUDS

    Want them back hit the same keys.

    ReplyDelete